Free background from VintageMadeForYou

11 February 2012

Glorious Greens: GC136





Green can mean so many things:  spring, fresh, healthy. It can be calming, earthy, or even exciting.  To me, green is relaxing, cozy and happy.  A challenge based on glorious greens is not only inspiring but fun.  I ran with the line in the blog post that mentioned getting away from the blahs of the greys of winter.  This card does just that for me...I have an escape from winter and the dream of the spring that lies ahead.


Products used:
flowers by prima
patterned paper from a CKC kit (a scrap)
inspire metal by Tim Holtz
yellow wire I have had forever
fragment by Tim Holtz
paper on back of fragment by prima
all inks by Tim Holtz (distress inks in peeled paint, tea dye, iced spruce, and evergreen bough)
rhinestone by Jolee's
 button by Making Memories



thanks to Gingersnap Creations for another GREAT challenge!!!!

http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/gc136-color-challenge-glorious-greens.html

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Thanks for taking the Gingersnap Creations challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!