Free background from VintageMadeForYou

19 February 2012

Building blocks of life

I have been working on this set of blocks for months. They have been my project in between projects.  I have to say that I am tickled with the way that they turned out.  The large letters and steampunkish pictures.  What little baby would not want these?  Without a doubt, they are the most original building blocks ever made!!!  I actually started making them when a friend of mine announced she was having a baby, and very soon I will get to gift them to her.  I hope she is as happy with them as I am.  

Products used:
Tim Holtz distressed inks in peeled paint, broken china, chipped sapphire, fired brick, festive berries, frayed burlap, tea dye, old paper, faded jeans, iced spruce, evergreen bough, worn lipstick, spun sugar, dusty concord and black soot.

Large letters from Technique Tuesday: Williamsburg
other stamps from: Inkadinkadoo, Hampton Arts, Graphic 45, 7 Gypsies, and Stampin Up!
misting sprays by Michelle's Musings in Silver Springs, Chocolate Bar Brown, Barbados Blue and Minty Green
Water
TONS of mod podge
Aleene's clear tacky glue
Prismacolor watercolor pencils
Prang watercolor paints






Every child needs a set of blocks.  Blocks can do so many things in a child's mind. Hope my blocks serve this baby well.  Happy building, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!