Free background from VintageMadeForYou

18 February 2012

I like a little purple in my diet CR84FN 48

Today's challenge is to use purple, chartreuse, and grey. What a grand color combination. It sorts of evokes the feeling of tranquility.


My layout features lovely flocked paper by recollections!  I love this paper.  Actually the whole pad of paper was fantastic. I made paper roses from a sheet of scrap paper that I had distressed.

The photos show are little walk from Union Station to Busch Stadium in St. Louis on a gorgeous sunny day.  I love all of these photos, they provide great memories for me because this day was PERFECT!   

Products used:
Distress inks: by Tim Holtz Peeled Paint, Iced Spruce, Dusty Concord
Beads from my cross stitch box
flocked paper by Recollections
Wire
Wander tag by Tim Holtz
Purple patterned paper by Creative Memories
Green leaves cut from scraps of creative memories paper
Purple paper by Bazzil

Thinking of you card made for a friend who has just recently lost a loved one.  This card makes me happy, and I hope it does the same for her. 

Products used:  
Distress inks by Tim Holtz in Peeled paint and Dusty Concord
Flowers by Recollections and Creative Memories
Purple flower painted by my very own Michelle's Musings Purple Mountain Majesty paint
Purple buttons from a nightgown I had as a child
Green buttons by Boxer Scraps
Seed beads from my cross stitch box
Wire from a spool I have had since 1993
Green paper by Creative Memories
Gray paper by Hobby Lobby open stock
Thinking of you stamp by Heidi Grace
Purple ribbon from my jars



Thinking of you card #2
This card was made because I had papers left and I am NOT adding to my scrapbin right now, only taking from it.  So I had no choice but to use all the papers.  The papers are the same as listed above the only new product used here is the flower stamp which is by Heidi Grace and the trim which is by Westrim Crafts.

Thank you card

I wish I knew who made the Thanks stamp, I picked it up somewhere, if you know please tell me.  All papers are the same (again these are left overs).  New products used is a buckle by JoAnn's, purple ribbon from a package I received once, and green ribbon from a Sam's scrapbook basket. 


This was a fun challenge. If you are into challenges I suggest you try CR84FN.  A new exciting bundle of fun every two weeks.  

http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/






4 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle ... thanks so much for taking the trouble to leave me a comment ... much appreciated! I love your cards ... perfect for the challenge I would say ... I loved reading about the bridge .. How bout that ... amazing that is just came down ... Have a great day ... nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll with these colours! I really like the layout and that flocked paper is stunning. I think your cards are super. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Michelle! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the BEAUTIFUL cards, Michelle! So SMART of you to not keep saving the scraps! Really LOVE the beads! So Clever! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!