Free background from VintageMadeForYou

15 June 2012

JUN12VSNA-Stone in love

Stone in love is about being utterly and madly in love with someone.  Now Journey meant it to be a passionate soul mate kind of love, but I am interpreting it to mean a parental love.  A love that is unconditional.  Like the one I have for my kids.

The challenge was to take a Journey song and make it into a scrapbook layout. I chose a 2-page double layout because I had photos that needed to be scrapped.  I chose the song Stone in Love because it was my favorite Journey song (my first is Touchin, Lovin, Squeeze).  


Trevor:  I used the CTMH scrip stamp and stamped it onto vellum.  I used a gears stamp from Hampton Arts.  I was trying to be unique in my stamp choices.  The font is Denmark.  The ink used is Ranger Black Archival and Distress ink in Crushed Olive. The background paper is Creative Memories, the tan and striped paper are K&Co.  Layout took 36 minutes.



Hannah:    Background and green circle paper Creative Memories, pink paper Recollections.  Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, Ranger Archival black ink.  Music stamp and the flower stamp are from CTMH.  Font is Bleeding Cowboy.  Hannah layout took 38 minutes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun