Free background from VintageMadeForYou

14 November 2018

Review: The Proposal

The Proposal The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A totally fun ride in a red sports car. This is kind of a companion to The Wedding Date...not really a sequel because the main character here was a minor character there, but the main characters in The Wedding Date make a brief appearance here (fingers crossed there is another book with Dana/Courtney/Natalie).

While elements are like a typical romance novel, Jasmine writes in a sexy hip fashion. There are text messages, believable situations, a diverse cast of characters and even some unexpected elements too.


****I have a few followers that might like to know this....this book is a little different than my normal books. This does have some adult bedroom scenes (sex), so if you don't like that, but read my usual selections, you may not want this one. Or you can just skim over those parts. ****

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun