Free background from VintageMadeForYou

11 June 2019

Review: Granny on Board

Granny on Board Granny on Board by Harper Lin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I always love a good Harper Lin novel and this one is set on one of my favorite things to do....on a cruise ship!! You know going into the book there will be a murder, what you don't know is who will be murdered and how. Ok, the how blew me away but I can tell you nothing because you need to read this for yourself and determine how it all works on your own.

What you need to know going into this is that Octavian and Barbara are adorable together and I love that they took a cruise together. The other thing you need to know is just when you think you have it figured out....you don't!!!

Enjoy!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun