Free background from VintageMadeForYou

27 June 2019

Review: The Night Tiger

The Night Tiger The Night Tiger by Yangsze Choo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was quiet a departure from my usual genre of books, but it was a pleasant diversion. I was not sure what I would think about it at first because it was so different, but every review i read said it was great so I started it. I got sucked into the characters fairly quickly. I frankly wanted to adopt Ren just about as soon as he opened his mouth for the first time. What a sweet, devoted child. I started rooting for him early on in the book.

As for Shin and Ji Lin's story, well it is taking place at the same time of Ren's story, and eventually they will wind up in the same plot line. I am not going to give much away because it is just a lovely journey, but I will tell you there is mystery, murder, love, intrigue, and friendship. Just beautiful.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!