Free background from VintageMadeForYou

08 April 2020

How are you coping?

Most of us are stuck in our houses these days. I personally don't mind that because I have lots that I want to get done.  I am working eight hours a day, but getting off at 3 and having a 30 second commute makes for lots of time in the afternoon to get things done.  That is all good and fine but there is only so much cleaning and painting that a person can stand, there has to be time for mental health too. 

Of course I am reading.  I was in a reading funk for a while where it took me an entire month to read a book, but I am recovering from that and have read two books this week.  I am also watching lots of YouTube videos.  There is so much stuff out there that is exciting to a person that like muscial numbers and old movies.  I have been focusing lately on clip from shows and movies that conjure up good feelings and wonderful memories.  That translates into anything Jeremy Jordan and Jerry Orbach musical numbers.  

I would love to know how you are taking care of your own mental health.  Drop me a line and let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!