Free background from VintageMadeForYou

08 April 2020

Review: The Girl with the Louding Voice

The Girl with the Louding Voice The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Daré
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This girl was FIERCE!! I can't imagine what her life would be like, I would not want to. When she talked with her friends and elders they all thought it was ok that a 15-year-old would marry a man older than her father, become his 3rd wife. Only SHE realized this is not what I want from life. I do not want to be sold to a man I don't love solely for the purpose of making heirs. When things don't go the way she planned she becomes a fighter with a goal, to go to school. That is all she wanted, to go to school. A right we take for granted, she had to fight for it. Next, she was sold as a slave, and still, she had to fight and fight she did. I love her (wish I could spell her name). I loved the ending of this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!