Free background from VintageMadeForYou

29 April 2020

May book drop

Good afternoon,

For those of you that follow my reading club on Facebook, I wanted to let you know that I am dropping the May book so you can get it in your hands if you would like to read along.  I started this book a few days ago and I wish I could devote all my time to it because the plot is very exciting.  This one has a unique plot, a dystopian vibe, and a big brother/social media plot that at times turned my stomach.

Mays book is:

Followers: A Novel 
by Megan Angelo



What if the internet is broken?  What if the government runs a town and we "follow" it?  There is a timeline that takes place in 2015 and another is 2051.  You will see how the characters from each timeline will intersect piece by piece (I really liked how things were revealed).  This is a page-turner for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!