Free background from VintageMadeForYou

30 November 2022

2023 Read with Michelle Reading Challenge

 Good day to you,


I hope you are doing fantastic today!  We are getting so close to the start of 2023.  I realized today that I needed to get on my yearly reading challenge and so here it is for you.  



Remember that I never want you to look at anyone's reading habits/achievements but your own!! You own your reading life.  It is never about the number you read, or the genre you choose unless you wish for it to be that way.  If you read one book a year, or 200, you are a success in your reading life!!  


I release a challenge for fun.  If you want to use it to motivate you, please do so.  If you want to use it to inspire yourself, please, I would be honored if you did so.  If you wish to bypass this post, then I support you in that too.  My goal is for you to be a happy reader!!! I think you are a successful reader and I just want you to be happy!!!  


I hope I do inspire you to get out of any box you feel you are in, and I encourage you to inspire me too!!! I would love to hear how your reading life is going, and new books that you love and I would love to hear about any books you think I MUST read.  


I look forward to reading with you in 2023, thank you for your support.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!