Free background from VintageMadeForYou

27 November 2022

End of year book checklist-2022

 I 100% admit that I am a stat lover when it comes to books.  I keep them in many different forms, and an end-of-year checklist gets folded up inside my book journal every single year.  For the last few years, I have been making a digital one that I have been sharing with others.  My friend, Kristen was talking to me earlier in the year about using Canva for everything and I realized that she was correct, Canva would be a perfect way to showcase my book stuff...including my 2022 stats.  


I have attached a copy here if you would like to print it off and use it with your end-of-year lists.  






Here is the link if you would rather download a pdf (this link will disappear when the 2023 end-of-year list is published.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!