Free background from VintageMadeForYou

11 June 2011

I'm your biggest fan

 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fan in the sample photo. I have never used a fan in anything I have done and thought what a great way to start.  The color choices, I think, could go either male or female so I made my card that way. A generic pick me up card that I could give anyone.  I actually have someone in mind all ready.  Thanks CR84FN for this week's "think outside your box" moment.

To do what I have done you will need:

Paisley pattern by My Mind's Eye-Bohemia
Pink (2 shades used) and Green cardstock by recollections found at Michael's
Scallop circle punch by Stampin UP!
Brown ribbon found in my scrap bin (I believe it was for the .50 rolls found at Michael's
Brown ink by Stampin UP! Chocolate Chip
Patterned paper circles were drawn and cut by me

Thanks for letting me play along

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! The fan fold embellishment looks wonderful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun