Free background from VintageMadeForYou

10 June 2011

Private Eyes

My Mind's Eye Challenge:

This was so fun, my favorite paper line ever (which btw I am running low on) and my beautiful kid with a little Hall and Oates mixed in.  I loved this!  Thank you for letting me participate, I hope I win!!!!!


to get my look you need:
MME Bohemia paper...the green and blue collection (I am finishing up my 3rd pack of this paper)
Brown ribbon from my scrap bin
Brown paper from the same place
Rhinestones from Bling Bling by Bead Party
Pen by Martha Stewart black
Circle punch (sm) by Stampin UP!
Large circles drawn by me
Pop Dots by Elmer's
Sewing by me
Letters by Cricut Calligraphy cartridge
buttons from my sewing box
Thread by DMC
stamp by Stampin UP!  Broque Motifs
Chipboard by Technique Tuesday
wire was something I found in a box, I have no idea where it came from or what it is for

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!