Free background from VintageMadeForYou

14 June 2011

Funny Face Artwork 6/14/11

Today I finished a few sketches that I have been working on for some time.  They are inspired by random things.  The first set is inspired by the movie Funny Face with Audrey Hepburn.  I haven't seen the movie in a long time but I just got the soundtrack and it is really taking me back.  Boujour Paris!!!  I decided to make a scrapbook page with the them "Think Pink" which happens to be my favorite song from the movie.  In the movie Audrey is posing for a magazine and in one shot she is posing in a typical 1950's high fashion (maybe Dior?) ensemble with balloons.  Here is my take on it:


Finished Eiffel Tower

Painting the skin
Painting the dress

adding the black
Balloons
finished product


ready to put on the page...that is coming later

1 comment:

  1. I knew it was think pink when I saw it....great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun