Free background from VintageMadeForYou

24 June 2011

Life's a Beach card

CR84FN 32

This weeks challenge is a very summery color combo.  It makes me think of lemonade and blueberry pie...yummy.  I did two cards.

This one is a small card 3x3.  It features a Hampton Art Steampunk stamp.  I used my crayola watercolor pencils to color in the butterfly.  His trail is made with raven Palmer acrylic paint. The green flowers are Prima and they are fabulous.  They feature a frosting on each one.  I adore them.  The brad is a making memories.  Cardstock is all from my scrapbin.  Glue is Scotch.  Background stamp is Baroque border by Stampin UP!  

the acetate with the painting on the front in raven by Palmer

the title and the design element. I was laying it out to see how it would look.

Finished product

I used only 4 colors of paint.  Mustard Yellow by Craft Smart, Spearmint by Craft Smart and Green Middle by Winsor and Newton (love this paint) and of course white.  The ink on the card is black by Stazon.  All cardstock is from my scrapbin.  I believe the yellow is bazzill, it sure feels like it anyway.  This was fun, thanks for letting me play along. 

1 comment:

  1. What fun cards Michelle! Love the blossom on the first and the beach scene on the second! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!