Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 June 2011

Mojo Monday 195

I missed last week's submission by 15 minutes.  What was I thinking?  Dork!  OH well, I am back this week.  I did not make a card this week, I made a 12x12 layout for my Carnival cruise ship vacation in October.  With the way I have been working on this, I am going to have it scrapped before I even take a picture.  Anyhoo, this is the front page.  I thought it was a good layout for a "now that I have your attention" kind of page. Hope you like it!

To get the look:
Teal cardstock is from the HObby Lobby 4 for $1 sale
All other cardstock is from my scrapbin  (so that I live up to this week's self impose challenge---I have to do a page using paper scraps)
Flowers are made by me...one is tulle from a wedding, one is white fabric from who knows what and one is a ribbon from a little girls headband (mmmm, recycle challenge too)
Sewing is all done by me using DMC thread B5200 (white) and 3348 (green)
Button from my sewing box
pen by sharpie
All I need is the first picture of that beautiful cruise ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!