Free background from VintageMadeForYou

24 June 2011

Mojo Monday 196

I decided not to make a card this week.  I have wanted to use this "Hannah" element for some time.  This was something that Hannah got from a girl scout leader about 5 years ago and I keep holding onto it.  It was perfect for this semi floral page that I wanted to make for her.  She is like a little flower.  Beautiful, funny, goofy, and pretty smart.  I forgot to say she was a wonderful flute player (what is the special term for that?)

I have no idea what the Hannah element is made from.  It used to be a Hershey's chocolate bar wrapper.  And it was a wonderful idea (wish I had made it).  The brown paper is recollections, the orange is from Autumn Splendor by Making Memories, the pink is from my scrapbin.  The background and the floral patterned paper is by K and Co, I bought this in a pack of K&Co greatest hits. If I am correct in my deductions, this paper is the Wild Raspberry line.  If I am wrong would you please tell me?  It is very important to me that I have the right names on my collections.  My scrapbook space is like a label OCD perfection zone.  I like it all labeled and correctly.

The 3d flower was made by me.  I used a piece of all the papers on the page, some shimmer ink (sea glass) and lots of water.  I think it turned out great.  The tiniest little pink flower is from the Brides collection at Michael's.  The photo was taken at my baby's 8th-grade graduation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun