Free background from VintageMadeForYou

31 July 2011

CKC

Here I am gearing up for CKC in Nashville.  This will be my second trip, but I am signed up for twice as many classes.

I am signed up for Out of the Box, IN Bloom, Life is a Journey  all by Technique Tuesday (looking forward to these); Think Ink and Happiness is in the Details, Bling it on ;  Totally Awesome Layouts by the Paper Loft; and 30 minute layouts by Prima. There is still one more TT class that I am considering adding.

Anyway, I am making ATC in hopes that I will be able to trade with other craft folks.  You can look back on some of my previous postings and see some of them...and right here I will show you the last ones.  Next stop CKC!!!!


A star is born!

Grow or die

Journey.....NOW

Working on Wonders!!!!

Family secrets

Thank you for viewing my cards, if you would like to trade I am game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!