Free background from VintageMadeForYou

26 August 2018

Review: The Prisoner in the Castle

The Prisoner in the Castle The Prisoner in the Castle by Susan Elia MacNeal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW!!! WoW! WOW!!

Ok, I just finished this and I am a big ball of "I can't believe it". This book was outstanding. This series has gotten better and better with every book. Now, there is a lot of murder in each one, it is wartime and Maggie works for the government, lots of deaths.

In this one, the tables have turned and she knows too much government secrets so she is locked away in a castle off the coast of Scotland with many other agents.

You don't get much into the reading of the book before people start dying off. Who is doing the killing? Well, that will lead you through a maze of double crossers, and radio transmissions, a missing German U-boat and finally you will see how it was all done, and you will say, "wow, that ride was worth it".

Enjoy!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun