Free background from VintageMadeForYou

16 January 2019

Review: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondō
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had to jump on the bandwagon and see what this lady was all about. I will tell you that there are some things that I agree with and some I absolutely do not. The books thing really bothered me. I do indeed read my books more than once. I have many, many and that will never change. They make me very happy. The other thing I hated was the pocket change. I will not put it in my wallet. I like to save my change/dollars in a jar and then pay for tolls on Florida/Canada trips and once I paid for a trip with that pocket change.

I have done for many years folded my clothes vertically in a drawer and a shelf. In ROY G BIV order. It is easy to see, easy to get what I want and won't mess up. I have never taken this to the level of towels, and now I intend to do that.

I am inspired to get rid of some things. I like the idea of making my space much more peaceful.

what I need: I need her to teach me to organize a kitchen when you haven't a cupboard and a few storage spots.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!