Free background from VintageMadeForYou

10 January 2019

Review: Sugar and Scandals

Sugar and Scandals Sugar and Scandals by Harper Lin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It is no secret that I am a HUGE Harper Lin fan. I have read all of her books and love each and every one for different reasons.

This one is full of old classmates, cougars (the women kind), strange acting ex-husbands, sweet boyfriends, 2 teenage kids and of course cupcake recipes (have you tried the recipes? Well, you should).

This book could easily have been read in 1 or 2 nights but I was reading another book while reading this one so and with the New Year holiday, I got a tad distracted with life.

Things I love:
Lila and Amelia's friendship
Amelia and Dan together
recipes

Things I love to hate:
The ex-John
The new Mrs. -Jennifer

I think you could read this as a standalone and still have a good time, but why would you not want to read all the others in this series?


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!