Free background from VintageMadeForYou

20 January 2019

I am looking forward to the release of these books (in 2019)


This is a list of books on my TBR reading list. All of these will be released in 2019.  I am not sure if I will finish all of them, but I am going to give it my best shot.  I will add the synopsis after I read the book because I don't usually read them until after I have read the book. I am one of those that doesn't like movie trailers too.





The Gown by Jennifer Robson (released).  I have read this one it is magical.  Set in the embroidery shop that did Princess Elizabeth's (now Queen Elizabeth II) wedding gown.  A beautiful story.



















The Light Over London by Julia Kelly (this one has been released)











Lost Roses by Martha Hall Kelly (April)














The Only Woman in the Room by Marie Benedict (released-I just finished this one)  A tale of Hedy Lamar before she was a famous movie star, how she got started, her first terrible husband and how she changed our world by creating technology you and I use every day.











The Age of Light by Whitney Sharer (February)













The Last Year of the War by Susan Meissner (March)













When We Left Cuba by Chantel Cleeton (April)













American Princess: A Novel of First Daughter Alice Roosevelt by Stephanie Marie Thornton (March)

















The Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams (July) The Wicked Redhead is slated to come out in May but I have seen no cover. I read every single book Beatriz releases.


















Meet Me in Monaco by Hazel Gaynor and Heather Webb (July)


















Mistress of  the Ritz by Melanie Benjamin (May)


















The Chelsea Girls by Fiona Davis (July)


















The Beautiful Strangers by Camilla Di Maio (March)


















Dear George, Dear Mary: A Novel of George Washington's First Love (February)












The Wartime Sister by Lynda Cohen Loigman (January)













Park Avenue Summer by Renee Rosen (April)












In Another Time by Jullian Cantor (March)













American Duchess: A Novel of Consuelo  Vanderbilt by Karen Harper(February)













The Paragon Hotel by Lyndsay Faye (released)













The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory (July)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!