Free background from VintageMadeForYou

14 January 2019

Review: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thought the movie brilliant. I found the screenplay let me envision the actors reading the lines while I read the book.

JK does a wonderful job showing us the power of persuasion that Grindlewald has. He doesn't even have to do the deeds himself, he just gives a head movement and bam a curse is cast on an unsuspecting soul by another wizard. He was a great evil character. I found him a bit like a cult leader with no conscience.

Dumbeldore was extraordinary. It was nice that his character was like the original series, he had secrets, there is some agenda and made me question for a bit whether that agenda for good or evil?

Queenie is adorable!! If I could be any character in any of the books, I would choose her.

Newt is my favorite JK character after Snape. He is perfectly written, he has no ambition except to save the creatures and has a mad crush on Tina.

I am excited for #3.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun