Free background from VintageMadeForYou

16 January 2019

Review: The Girl on the Velvet Swing: Sex, Murder, and Madness at the Dawn of the Twentieth Century

The Girl on the Velvet Swing: Sex, Murder, and Madness at the Dawn of the Twentieth Century The Girl on the Velvet Swing: Sex, Murder, and Madness at the Dawn of the Twentieth Century by Simon Baatz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was WILD!! It reads like fiction because some of the facts are so unbelievable. I had a slow spot in the middle but then the book got crazy again and crossed country lines. I did find myself asking, "is this really true?". Bizarre incidents that were all over the place....and remember while you are reading this book...it happened in like 1905ish!!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun