Free background from VintageMadeForYou

08 May 2019

Review: Fosse

Fosse Fosse by Sam Wasson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wanted to re-read this book because I am completely digging the series on FX. I have always adored Fosse. I didn't quite know much about Gwen except what I had read here and that she was Lola. On t he second reading of this book I decided to do the audio and I simply adored the narrator's voice. I still stand by the fact that any Fosse fan should read this. He may have been a genius in his work, but he was a man full of flaws, faults and seriously troubled. I do like how the series mimics the chapter titles counting down the years until his death. When I first read this book I thought that was fabulous. I don't think I have ever seen that done before.


old review:

Fosse and all that Jazz! I loved this book! It was the Fosse I knew, the Fosse I love.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun