Free background from VintageMadeForYou

04 May 2019

Review: Betty Grable: The Girl with the Million Dollar Legs

Betty Grable: The Girl with the Million Dollar Legs Betty Grable: The Girl with the Million Dollar Legs by Tom McGee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book a long time ago. I remember it was paperback, I remember loving it. I did not remember the details because I took no notes on it, so I am very glad to read it again. I had forgotten that this book made Betty (and maybe she was) a great person. A person who was still humble even though for a time she was the most popular lady in America. Famed for her gorgeous legs, many forget that she was also a gifted actress. One of my favorite films ever is Pin-Up Girl, it is fun and this book gave us a peek into Betty's life as she was making the film. I am glad I stumbled upon this book later on in life after I had seen many of Betty's films and could really appreciate her contributions to the great world of classic movies.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun