Free background from VintageMadeForYou

26 May 2019

Review: Park Avenue Summer

Park Avenue Summer Park Avenue Summer by Renee Rosen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My only regret is that this journey to NYC was over so quickly. I was loving being in the office with Helen Gurley Brown and seeing how Cosmo became the Cosmo that I know. HGB isn't the main character, but she is a very big fixture of the book. The main character is Ali (Alice) who moved to NYC to fulfill both her dream and the dream of her mom. We see Ali experience love, betrayal, and learn how a small town girl can survive in the big city. There was also a twist to Ali's story that I did NOT see coming, but I thought it was fabulous.

I adored the setting, the characters, and the fashion...my only regret is that I could not transport myself into the book to experience it firsthand.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun