Free background from VintageMadeForYou

26 May 2019

Review: Of All the Gin Joints: A Cocktail Drinker's Guide to Hollywood Hijinks and Mayhem

Of All the Gin Joints: A Cocktail Drinker's Guide to Hollywood Hijinks and Mayhem Of All the Gin Joints: A Cocktail Drinker's Guide to Hollywood Hijinks and Mayhem by Mark Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was full of cocktail recipes and Hollywood drama, exactly what I need on a Saturday night. Some of the stories I had heard before because the folks were super famous, but there were some folks that I had barely heard of that had stories that could ONLY happen in Hollywood.

I was looking for a book that would leave me entertained and not requiring any thinking on my part, this did fit that bill, but also left me intrigued. I found myself looking things up with reading. Very glad to have found this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun