Free background from VintageMadeForYou

04 August 2019

Review: The Golden Hour

The Golden Hour The Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved every second that I spent with this book. First of all, anything that even mentions Wallis Simpson grabs my attention. Secondly, any book that is based in a tropical location will pull me into its pages. Thirdly, add to that, characters that I met in another book and I am hooked!!!

I won't spoil anything for you because this book has some intrigue and moments where my jaw dropped for a second and you need to experience that for yourself. I just want to tell you that the book travels a little through time, but you should not have trouble keeping up. You need this "time travel" to grab the importance of the story and how it weaves over almost 50 years.

If you have read other Beatriz books, be on the lookout for a character you have seen before (I love it when she does this).

The only thing I didn't like about this book was when it was over.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!