Free background from VintageMadeForYou

06 August 2019

Review: Meet Me in Monaco

Meet Me in Monaco Meet Me in Monaco by Hazel Gaynor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all, while reading this book I felt a tad transported back in time. From the descriptions of the clothing and the locations (especially the flower fields), I felt like I was right there in the middle of it all. I only wish the book had smell technology so I could have smelled the lavender.

I loved the subject matter. I am fascinated with classic movie stars and their lives. I have always had an interest in Princess Grace because she was one of the first celebrity deaths that I was aware of (I was 10 when she died). I liked how Grace weaved in and out of the story that Sophie was "writing". Sophie was a great character with a very interesting story. I hate how people spoil things in books so I will just tell you that her story involves a perfume business, friendship, and a little romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!