Free background from VintageMadeForYou

17 August 2019

Review: Evvie Drake Starts Over

Evvie Drake Starts Over Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one was a tad of a departure from my "normal" read, but maybe it is the new normal. Who knows? Anyway, I loved this book from the turn of the very first page. Evvie was packing to start a new life, but one was started for her in a completely different way than she imagined. Then she realizes it wasn't the life she envisioned but the life she thought the world wanted her to have. It was time to break the mold and do what she needed to do. The way she achieved her goals made for some interesting reading.

I don't' like giving you too much, but this one has a little romance and a lot of taking leaps. I realized that once you realize you need to take a leap, take it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!