Free background from VintageMadeForYou

25 March 2019

Review: American Princess: A Novel of First Daughter Alice Roosevelt

American Princess: A Novel of First Daughter Alice Roosevelt American Princess: A Novel of First Daughter Alice Roosevelt by Stephanie Marie Thornton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Historical fiction about Presidents is sometimes hard for me, so while I longed to read this I was nervous since it would mention my beloved TR. I didn't keep that nervous feeling for long. The picture that Ms. Thornton painted of Alice was exquisite. Alice has always been known to have been a devil may care lady (I would have loved to have met her) and it was perfectly portrayed here. I did see spots that history was embellished, but it was done wonderfully. I wanted to be able to jump into the pages of this book and live right there alongside Alice. I loved every part of this tale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun