Free background from VintageMadeForYou

10 March 2019

Review: Comfort Food Shortcuts: An "In the Kitchen with David" Cookbook from QVC's Resident Foodie

Comfort Food Shortcuts: An Comfort Food Shortcuts: An "In the Kitchen with David" Cookbook from QVC's Resident Foodie by David Venable
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is exactly what I expected from my favorite QVC personality. A well done, well-organized book with beautiful photos. Knowing David, I knew that things were going to be simple, fun, and full of shortcuts. I will make quite a few of the recipes in this book, however; my boys are picky so I will have to do a little editing (I know it stinks). I think the mac n cheese recipe is going to be divine!!!!! Trust me, David knows his mac n cheese.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun