Free background from VintageMadeForYou

09 March 2019

Review: The Beautiful Strangers

The Beautiful Strangers The Beautiful Strangers by Camille Di Maio
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW just WOW!!

I was interested in this book because of the grand cover. Then I saw it would be set at the place where Some Like it Hot was filmed and that Marilyn Monroe was going to have a small part...this book was a no brainer for me.

The story was very neat it weaves in and out the early 20th century and 1958. Kate Morgan longs to do more than just work in her family's restaurant, but her circumstances prevent her from doing anything about it. That is until she has a conversation with her grandpa about a Beautiful Stranger. After this conversation Kate will embark on a journey she longed to take but never thought she would.

In the past, we met another Kate Morgan that was murdered. She is a ghost that hangs around the hotel that is really the main character of this book and I love how the book ends on August 5, 1962.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!