Free background from VintageMadeForYou

31 March 2019

Review: Dead Presidents: An American Adventure into the Strange Deaths and Surprising Afterlives of Our Nation's Leaders

Dead Presidents: An American Adventure into the Strange Deaths and Surprising Afterlives of Our Nation's Leaders Dead Presidents: An American Adventure into the Strange Deaths and Surprising Afterlives of Our Nation's Leaders by Brady Carlson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thought this book was OUTSTANDING!!! I am one of those Presidential geeks that would love to visit every single Presidential site in America. I am very aware that I will never obtain it, so this was wonderful to hear about some of the dead Presidents that I find fascinating. Carlson evens mentions some places that I have been and he added new facts to what I saw (mainly because I was herded through places at a fast pace). What a brilliant idea to visit all these Presidential places of the dead leaders and then write about them.

Simply awesome!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!