Free background from VintageMadeForYou

17 July 2011

Flying






This weeks colors were simply PERFECT!!!  I love them soooo much.  I am going to do a layout and a card (the card will follow).  First is the layout.  This layout features a lot of painting.

Paints used:

Apple Barrel:    Canary Yellow         Bright Yellow         Fuchsia
Folk Art:          Napthol Crimson      Metallic Pearl White
Americana:      Poodleskirt Pink
Palmer:           Raven Black

Stamps used:
border stamp unknown
flowers:  Patrica's Garden by scrappy cat


Cardstock by paper company and my scrapbin
butterfly and Flying title by me

Only two people that I know will get the title and the inspiration for the way the title is presented, wonder who it will be?????

2 comments:

  1. You're right, Michelle. This week's colors are just perfect for your PRETTY layout! LOVE the butterfly and the title and your painting! the yellow paint behind the butterfly really makes it POP! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout to display your stunning butterfly photos! I really like the "flying" title! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!