Free background from VintageMadeForYou

02 July 2011

Mojo Monday 197

This week's card is a tribute to Love!  Some of the things I love...Purple, Technique Tuesday, flowers, swirls, and scrapbooking.

I made this with recollections purple card stock cut to 8x4. Fold that in half and you have the perfect 4x4 card.  Add a white backing (4.25x4.25), round the corners and use Stampin UP Eggplant Envy ink on the edges.  Cut a 3x3 square for the middle.  Round the corners and ink the edges with the same ink.  Use Stazon ink in black and the lovely "Love Makes the World Go Round" heart, and sentiments.  I took a white prima flower and used the eggplant envy ink and a watercolor brush to "paint" the white flower.  I rubbed the purple flower along the top of the eggplant, put it all together and BAM!!!  A sweet little card for someone I love....Maybe ME!!!!!




Just for fun I made the round one too!   Same sheet of purple cardstock, using the leftovers.  Using the Everyday Life stamps by Technique Tuesday. I turned the star upside down and used the eggplant to stamp my white paper.  Then I turned the star stamp over and using the stazon stamped the "correct" side of the stamp.  The white paper square is 3x3, the white square is 3.25x 3.25.

The flower is from prima and the leaves were hand cut,colored, and painted by ME.  Font is also by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!