Free background from VintageMadeForYou

22 July 2011

Some things done on July 22

3 Artist Trading Cards----Bloom, BAM, and Forever Your Girl

Dream and Kind Artist Trading Cards...I love the embossing techniques on the Dream card.
close up of stamped/distressed flower and emboss technique

The Queen bee Artist Trading Card
You are the wind beneath my wings
Today I was a crafting machine...It was a day dedicated to making Artist Trading Cards and cards for me to sell.  I hope that you enjoy....6 hours of paper making today. 
Artist Trading Card---Freedom 1776
Collection of Artist Trading Cards

1912 was Grand --Artist Trading Card

Dream Big---Artist Trading Card
Merry Christmas circle card

Simple Christmas card


Yule be Wiggling too

Fly High card

Fa La La La La alcohol ink card

Hand painted Christmas card

2 comments:

  1. What a great collection of ATC cards Michelle! Love all the Vintage goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so wonderful...and I have no idea how many to take.....but take a lot! Boy when you get going...you get going!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun