Free background from VintageMadeForYou

15 July 2011

The Story of love and the $5 cupcake\



The Story of Love:
A layout dedicated to my cousin and his lovely bride.  A wedding that was inspiring, a wedding that united a young couple strong in their faith and enamored with each other.  A ceremony that showed how to love each other while giving the glory to God.  I was blessed to attend this wedding.

Uses:
Banner stamp from Autumn Leaves--doodle tabbed
Thread from DMC
paper flowers by prima
pink flowers Brides by Michael's
Card stock is all scrap bin finds
The story of Love stamps  and dotted line stamp by Technique Tuesday Everyday life by Ali Edwards
Heart stamp by Close to my heart--coffee stain
inks:  red stampabilities black by memento
Pen by Martha Stewart crafts


The second layout is the $5 cupcake...very simple because I want those cupcakes to be the stars because they cost so much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!