Free background from VintageMadeForYou

17 July 2011

Shabby is Chic

I do believe that this is one of the prettiest cards that I have ever made.  I am so happy with EVERY single thing about it.

The look (outside flap):
Owl stamp--Birds Galore by Inkadinkadoo
Yellow ribbon ---Making Memories
Blue paint--Distress Crackle paint Broken China
Yellow paint---Apple Barrel Canary Yellow
paper ribbon---Oriental Trading
Patterned paper---Tim Holtz
Flower--by me

second flap:
Rabbit sticker--Tim Holtz
Emboss ink---Top Boss
Emboss powder---Stampendouse deep impression
Border stamp---????? was given to me with no packaging
Stickles---Distress Worn Lipstick


Inside:
Book page--Song of the Siren by Philippa Carr
Buttons, flower, butterfly---Making Memories
Doiley--from the art closet
Be yourself stamp---Inkadinkadoo Dawn Houser
Swirl Stamp---Vintage Ladies by Hot off the Press


all cardstock is from my scrapbin and the spray inks are my own.  

Outside flap

second flap

Inside



I thought it would be nice to put some type of photo inside before it was given away.  Maybe a photo of the recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun