Free background from VintageMadeForYou

17 July 2011

Happy as an Owl

I made a card to go along with the CR84FN challenge this week.  I also used it for the CRC96.  They had this wonderful fold to a card called the Joy Fold.  Well, with this great color scheme, this wonderful card and some fabulous Tim Holtz's inks I think I have a pretty wonderful card.

Owl stamp:  Inkadinkadoo Birds Galore
Flower: Prima
All Pattern card stock: Tim Holtz
Inks:  Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap and Peeled Paint
Happy stamp by Heidi Grace in the Daisy collection
Button from my stash
I also used my homemade shimmer inks (Champion inks) and Glossy accents
And Tim Holtz distress Stickles in PINK!!!



paper ribbon strip from Oriental Trading

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that shimmery owl, Michelle! I can tell you REALLY had fun with our colors this week! Fab card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love owls - and your stamp is very sweet, like the shimmer too! Great projects - thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card Michelle! That owl is a hoot! Love all the shimmer! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!