Free background from VintageMadeForYou

18 March 2012

Twas Michelle's version of the Madness in March

 Twas the summer of madness and all through the room
everyone was screaming even my groom.

The brackets were hung on the board with care
in hopes that a win would soon be there.

The players were tired and red while visions of a win danced in their heads.
And ma with her marker and pa with his cap
had watched while the team settled the gap.

When out on the court there arose such a chatter
everyone asked "what's the matter"
Away to the bench the players made a dash
because the points had just been slashed.

With a little old coach not at all sick
we knew in a moment we saw a trick
more rapid with their game
everyone was calling out their name!

On Wildcats, Go Big Blue, on Coach Cal, UK all the way!
To the top of the bracket we all want to call
Now win it, Win it! Win it all!
 

He screamed out the word and the team whistled
shooting that ball just like a missile.   
But I heard them explain as the ball took flight
NCAA champs for all and for all a good fight. 

******************************************************************************
My card this week has NOTHING to do with March Madness other than the fact that it makes me happy like March Madness makes my hubbie happy.

All papers are from my scrapbin, so I cannot tell which paper was made by which company.  The flower was made by me.   The "Just for You" stamp is by Heidi Grace.  The inks used on the card stock are all Distress inks by Tim Holtz in the colors of Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries, and Spiced Marmalade.  To get the watermark look I squirt water in my hand from my mister.  I squirt quick a bit of water into my hand.  Then I flick it onto the paper.  I flick more in some spots, and then I pick up the paper and allow the water to run a tad.  I then take my heat gun and dry the water. It leaves a fabulous effect!  The ribbon is also from my scraps. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!