Free background from VintageMadeForYou

11 March 2012

You are the best

I promise to you that I am doing good at my goal to send more cards so that people know that I care or am grateful for the things that I have been given or for things that have been done for me.

Today's card is another extension of that....we don't often tell people when they do a good job, but we are all over  them when they screw up.  I tried to do this when I was working at Olivet...praise people for a job well done.  I am continuing this tradition now.  Here is a card that I made for someone that I know has very low self esteem, I only hope this makes them feel a little better about themselves.

Sometimes a little encouragement can go a long way. I know in my case I absolutely blossom when someone says "job well done"....but we all know you don't here that much.

Here is my card, I hope that it inspires you to be kind to someone today.   






I am entering this card in the CR84FN challenge...if you scrapbook/make cards and don't know what that is...check it out.  It is a great starter/springboard that can lead you to get inspired or to try something that you might not have tried without their prompting.  If you don't want to play and just want to browse, just clip on some of the thumbnails.  There are some extremely talented ladies out in this world.  I thank them for sharing their talent.  

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Michelle! That pink fancy trim looks fab! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thanks for the sweet words about CR84FN! LOVELY card! The ruffle is so CUTE and I loved what you said about being nice to someone! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an excellent idea and your card is lovely! Love the ruffle! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun