Free background from VintageMadeForYou

03 March 2012

Liberty Tag

This tag is a collection of JUNK that I have had lying around.  Some old Graphic 45 papers (that I love but had not found that perfect project), some remnants of tissue paper from a gift, a 1776 coin from the History Channel, a green ribbon from a notebook that I took apart, left over grunge board, a rosette I made when I was practicing, leftover kraft cardboard (tag base), Tinkertoys rectangle (Graphic 45), and a washer I found in a tool box.

I used Tim Holtz distress inks to color the kraft cardboard first (Dusty Concord and Mustard Seed).  On top of that I using Distress embossing ink and Vintage Photo Distress powders with a Hero Arts script font stamp.  I also used a houndstooth stamp  by Technique Tuesday (words Playing and Laughing also by TT) and a postmark stamp by inkadinkadoo.  I painted a layer of Antique Linen crackle paint and inked that with Walnut Stain Distress ink.  Once all that dried I began my layering.  The stopwatch was created with a stamp by Delta which I embossed with midnight black by stamp n stuff embossing ink.  Once that set up I used Distress inks in Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed, Dusty Concord, Broken China, Seedless Preserves, and Spiced Marmalade to color the background of the glossy cardstock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!