Free background from VintageMadeForYou

26 December 2018

Review: The Reckoning

The Reckoning The Reckoning by John Grisham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am not really sure why folks are rating this one low. I loved it. I wish I could have stayed up all night to finish it, but no I had to go to work :). I have read every single book he has written and I have not liked all of them, I have loved a few and this one is added to the "love" pile.

I saw where some folks didn't like the war part. I enjoyed that journey (of course I love any WWII fiction book), I think we needed that to understand Banning and what type of character he had, I felt it made what he did even more shocking because it was so out of his character.

I did not foresee it ending as it did!!! That was like a Law&Order twist and filled me full of "what ifs".

There was only one thing I wanted that I didn't get, but I won't tell you because it might spoil the story for someone. I have loved the new direction the last two Grisham books have taken (the Rooster Bar and this one).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun