Free background from VintageMadeForYou

06 April 2019

Review: The Romanov Empress: A Novel of Tsarina Maria Feodorovna

The Romanov Empress: A Novel of Tsarina Maria Feodorovna The Romanov Empress: A Novel of Tsarina Maria Feodorovna by C.W. Gortner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First of all, I have read many books about the Romanovs, but it has always been Nicky and Alix and their children. It has always talked about the murders and of course Rasputin. This book took me to a place I have never ventured, Nicky's mom. I adored Minnie's relationship with Sasha. I thought they were a great match, especially considering how their match came about. There were many things I didn't like about Minnie...and also many things I did not like about Alicky. This book brought another spin on why the events in 1919 happened as they did. This has always been a situation I have asked, "what if" and this book brought more questions on my "what if" theories.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!