Free background from VintageMadeForYou

07 April 2019

Review: Victoria & Albert: A Royal Love Affair

Victoria & Albert: A Royal Love Affair Victoria & Albert: A Royal Love Affair by Daisy Goodwin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was not at all what I wanted in a book. I didn't see it in the title, but this is more a companion book to the series. I was expecting a book like Victoria, a story. I was expecting a look into the marriage of V & A. I guess I got that, but I didn't get the story I wanted. I do know a bit about the marriage thanks to reading other books and I find their relationship fascinating. This book told me about the actors in the series, behind the scenes, about the screenplay and a bit of the story. It was more a compilation of essays. I just couldn't get into this book at all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun