Free background from VintageMadeForYou

08 April 2012

Keeping it going!

I promised that I was going to be more gracious this year and send cards as much as I could.  I feel that I am keeping this promise.  This week I have to send some thank you cards. Since I can't stand to do things like everyone else, I decided I MUST send some unique cards.  I am so grateful to the love that everyone has shown me the last few days.  I hope that my cards will let everyone know exactly how honored I am for everything that they have done for us.  




All paper used to make these cards are from my scrapbin.  All inks are by Tim Holtz (Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed).  The punches and die cuts are made by Stampin UP!.  The Thank You stamp is made by Fiskars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun