Free background from VintageMadeForYou

29 April 2012

Your'e so square (Mojo 238)


 What a fun concept!  I have a little bit of order and on top of that a lots of chaos.  I LOVED this sketch!

This layout is very much my life...there is a plan of order but then on the top is a mass of ramblings and flying by the seat of the pants.  There is me trying to have order and everything all planned out, but then there are the others in my life that don't plan anything that just kind of throw things together and it works. 

Enjoy!

All patterned papers are by K&Co
All inks (with the exception of the black ink) are Distress inks
Black ink is Ranger
All ribbon is by Making Memories
Scalloped border is the trash from a K&Co sticker border (I just colored it red with fired brick distress inks)
Bingo number and domino by 7 gypsies
Chipboard by Technique Tuesday (Technique Tiles)
Butterfly by K&Co
flowers by creative memories
grunge tag by Tim Holtz
paper clip by Making Memories
sunflower found at my father in laws house



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!